Yes, it’s that time of the year already (it’s flown by so quickly) and it’s time to tell you about the concerts details for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve that you’ve all eagerly been waiting for recently.

Carl Daniels

Carl Daniels

We are pleased to announce that on Christmas Eve we welcome the AMAZING Carl Daniels to the Club.

Most of you will know the popular local singer Carl who has performed at the club on a few Bank Holidays and most recently on Remembrance Day.

Doors will open from 7pm and as well as the fabulous entertainment there will be a chance to win prizes on our raffles and bingo.

Members £1.00
Non-Members £2.50

Miss Jane Fraser

Miss Jane Fraser

On New Years Eve we are excited to welcome Miss Jane Fraser (As seen on The Voice UK) for a great night of live entertainment.

Jane frequently entertains our troops in the Middle East, and has toured internationally with Van Morrison, including three sell-out nights at the Royal Albert Hall.

Doors will open from 6pm and a free buffet will be laid on during the evening and you’ll be in with a chance to win prizes on our raffles and bingo.

Members £3.00
Non-Members £5.00

Your concert tickets for Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are now on sale from the club office.

This year there is a high demand for tickets due to the quality of the entertainment and members have been already asking for them.

But…There are ONLY 100 Tickets Available for each concert.

Once they are sold THEY ARE GONE!

So, to avoid disappointment…

Get Your Tickets right now!

We look forward to seeing you there!

So, here again are the details you need…

concerts